viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

My autobiography

Hi! Welcome to Cúmbialo Inglés 3


My name is Felipe Barra Del Río, welcome to my blog. In Cúmbialo Inglés 3 you will found, first, information about his creator: I. Later, you will can visit my blog for read about various themes along this year.

I was born on December 23, 1993 in the Hospital Parroquial de San Bernardo, in Chile. Yes, one day before that Christmas.

I study the stage of basic school in the Escuela Escritora Marcela Paz, in San Bernardo. On the other hand, i study the stage of high school in the Liceo Politécnico Ciencia y Tecnología, in La Cisterna. Actually i’am studying the career of Journalism in the Instituto de la Comunicación e Imagen of the Universidad de Chile.

I live with my mom in San Bernardo, and my dad lives in Concón with my grandmother. In my house too live my dog, my cat and my goose. Also, too live with us my grandmother and grandfather for side of my mom, and with one aunt and one uncle.

My hobbies are view soccer in the TV, especially when play Colo Colo or the Chilean National Team. My favourite player is the greatest of all times… Matías Fernández.

I too love listen cumbia, in my house, in the bus, in the street, etcetera. And too view concerts of cumbia. My favourite group of cumbia is Noche de Brujas (who gave the name to this blog).

Also, I like so much play with my pets and drink beer or wine with my friends or with my mom and 
my family.



I wait that you like my blog and that enjoy it!


1 comentario:

  1. Nice pic and great history! I hope we have a good time in class and we can work together in the homeworks.

    See you in class

    ResponderBorrar