viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

My favorite piece of technology



My favorite piece of technology


Hi! I want tell you about my favorite piece of technology: smartphone.

This device is a cell phone with access to internet, applications for various works and games, among other things.

I got my smartphone in December 2016 as a present in Christmas. But, my first device with this features I got in 2012.

I use my smartphone for look my social networks, as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Too I use it for read news in the public transport and play my music. But the most important is that I use my phone for talk with my family and my friends. Is for this reasons that I like use the smartphone.


Without the smartphone the life would not have the benefits that today have.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think is very important for a journalist have a smartphone to keep the eye on the news.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think you have a lots of songs from "noche de brujas" in your phone! haha. We can listen music together someday.

    See you later,

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm guessing that almost all people in the class enjoy smarthphones or portable pieces of tech, so this post has a lot of sense to me.

    ResponderBorrar