viernes, 20 de mayo de 2016

Cúmbialo... But in caricature!

Cúmbialo... But in caricature!


In this opportunity i want to talk about one of my favourite photos. But it isn’t a photo, is a caricature. And is one of my favourite because it makes me remember a date very important for me.

On July 12, 2014 it has been made the event La Gran Noche de la Corazón, concert of celebration of anniversary of Radio Corazón.

Since 2013 I go to this event with my mom and I remember that in 2014 was spectacular, with Noche de Brujas as one of principal artist of the night.

But, I too remember with love this picture because is the caricature of a photography that like me very much. It was when the event ended.

The image has in his background a poster of the radio station I like very much and my mother took me the photo. But, my friend José Chaparro Medina was who transformed it in a caricature. Thank you very much for this my friend!

3 comentarios:

  1. It´s a good caricature, is almost exactly like you O.O

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You really like "Noche de Brujas" and the cumbiaa. The caricature is very nice!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I don't know you but I can notice how much the cartoon looks a lot like you

    ResponderBorrar