lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

I love animals!

I love animals!


I like so much the animals. Dogs, cats and birds are my favourite kind of animals. With my family we had three dogs and one fish since I born… and that i remember! Now in my house with my mother we have one dog, that it’s called Duke; a cat, that it’s called Peludo; and a goose, that it’s called Alex.

Duke arrived 16 years ago, I don’t remember so much in that year. Peludo arrived at our house in summer of 2013. And Alex arrived in october of 2012.


With my mom we not have preference of one on top of other, we love them to all for equal!

I hope with all my heart to have them a lot of years more, for like this we with my mom can enjoy them forever.


Good bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I love the animals too. I think they are happier when family loves them. Take care your animal-family! Oh! You like the birds, I have a pigeon named Anita María for three years! She couldn't fly and me and my family were taking care her.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have only bad memories with gooses but still, it's a good thing you have and take care of all this animals.

    ResponderBorrar