Hi!
I am Felipe
Barra Del Río and in this opportunity i want talk about the place that I want
visit when I end my degree.
The country
I would like to know is Brazil, because is a very beautiful place in the world,
with people very happy, wonderful beach and incredible landscapes.
But, this
is not all reason to go to Brazil, because also I have family in Sao Paulo and I
want to go for know them. I have never seen my mom´s uncle and mi mom does not
see the uncle Aldo since she was 14.
Will be
very emotional when I can see and when my mom can have a reencounter with he
and she can see too.
I want too
go over many places in this country like Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia,
Salvador de Bahia, for example.
This trip
to Brazil I will do approximately in the end of 2017 or in 2018, when I finish
my degree and I have enough money to go.


Love you, and love Brazil.
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarI hope that you can meet your family
:O ! Me too! I want to go to Brazil!
ResponderBorrar