My blogging experience
Hi! In this
opportunity i want talk about my blogging experience. That i can tell of this
great experience. First I took this challenge lightly, as a work more to make
during the semester, but over time I realized that serves as a means for can
tell about interesting matters that not always we have.
I value
this experience of write in the blog as a space for can tell what I want, with
respect, but what I want. As well as, I value it as a space where I can tell
what I wish, without embarrassment and without limits.
I liked can
write about matters so interesting and important as my favourite piece of
technology, my pets (that I love so much), mi favourite picture, films and
important things about my degree.
One of the
matters that more like me write was about my pets. My goose, my dog and my cat
are very beautiful and I love you very much. They are very lovings and I always
play with they. They are a part very important of my life and write about they
was really a nice experience.
Other
matters that i liked me so much write was everything related to my degree. Por
example, about why I chose Journalism or whom is the favourite subject in this
semester.
I hope that
the school year in the future see the realization of this blog as important
and, at the same time, entertaining, and they not see as a load more in the
semester or they do only for accomplish. Enjoy it!
Thank you
for your attention, good bye!


One of the topics that I enjoyed the most was the "pets" also.
ResponderBorrar