miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

My favourite place to eat!




Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about my favourite place to eat. I should say that my favourite place is in my house, with my mom or, if I am alone, listen to radio o watch any movie or news in the tv.

But, if we talk about the favourite place that is not my house (or the house of you) I tell you that my choice is the “Corbata”.

The “Corbata” is a restaurant located in one of the main street of San Bernardo (street San José) and the speciality of the house is the hotdogs.

The “Italiano gigante” measures 50 centimeters and you can add it sauce of cheese, garlic or the tipic condiments, like mustard, chilli or ketchup. The prices are not very cheap, but are accessible for all.

This restaurant is special for the lunch hour or for the moment of leave of the party, because in front of Corbata there are a discotheque and a pub.


I recommend the Corbata always, for the good prices, the quantity of food for this price and for the quality of food.

3 comentarios:

  1. The corbata is the best place to eat! Is the my favorite picada and a great place to talk with the friends!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the fast food, but then I can´t run in the soccers match jajja

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love hot dogs! I did not know this place existed :O!!! OMG

    ResponderBorrar