martes, 1 de noviembre de 2016

Cúmbialo



Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about the best concert in my life. The truth is that for me is very difficult choose only one concert as my favourite, because I’ve been to many and all are for me very very important.

But, first tell you that all my concerts were of cumbia (tropical music), and more specifically of band Noche de Brujas.

This is a group that I follow since 2013 when I knew him better in the event “La Gran Noche de la Corazón”, of Radio Corazón, because before I had only heard some of his songs in the radio.

Since this moment I have been in 11 concerts of Noche de Brujas, in the Movistar Arena, in the Teatro Caupolicán, in the Estadio Bicentenario La Florida and the Quinta Vergara, for the Festival de Viña del Mar.

Are different stages but for me all have been very important, for all that “la Bruja” means to me and because in nine of eleven of this concerts I have been with my mom.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario