domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2016

My favourite music!


Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about my favourite type of music. As you know my favourite music is the Cumbia, specifically the Cumbia tropical chilena (the Chilean tropical cumbia), with bands like Noche de Brujas, Jordan, Américo, La Noche; and the classic cumbia, with bands like La Sonora de Tommy Rey, Sonora Palacios and Los Viking’s 5. But, of all this group my favourite is Noche de Brujas (Cúmbialo).

My love for the cumbia was born when I was a child and my mom and my dad listened this type of music my house. They bought cassette of different group of cumbia and we listened it always.

 
When I grew I listened music of different types, like metal, rock and electro. But, when I grew even more I decided totally for the cumbia.

My love for the cumbia grew also since I began listen Radio Corazón, a Chilean radio station with a lot of music of this type. In this Radio and in my smartphone I listen cumbia everyday and this is part of my everyday routine.

Like this, I have gone to a lot of concerts of cumbia since, approximately, 2013.


I am eternally grateful for this musical heritage, this great taste for the cumbia that grew and grew through the years. What would become of me without cumbia?

1 comentario: