miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

Post graduate studies


Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about my future post graduates studies. I’ am a student of fourth year of Journalism. I end my degree in 2017 (I hope), but I don’t know what I will do when I end this period.

I have thought a bit about my future and I would like work in radio and in something related to the cumbia, my great passion.

I have thought also in that I would like do my professional practice in this summer and continue studying and working (I hope) in 2017. But, I also want to travel to Brazil to see my family, as I told in an earlier post.

 With respect to study in the future… I don’t know! I would like find some master’s degree in cumbia, but this does not exist! Jajaja Or also I would like study some master’s degree in investigation or cultural journalism.

This would serve me for can do investigations in themes of my interests, as the cumbia. I would like very much can write a book of cumbia in Chile. Actually there are a book of cumbia, but this only speaks about the years 1960 to 1989. I would like can write about what happened since 1990 to now, with the development of the cumbia of “Sonora”, sound cumbia, tropical cumbia and the new Chilean cumbia.


A hug, good bye!

5 comentarios:

  1. "I would like find some master’s degree in cumbia, but this does not exist! Jajaja" you're so funny, Felipe.
    I believe that even though there are no postgraduate studies, you can continue to learn and study what you are passionate about, there is no doubt about it!
    A hug :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Maybe, you will can to become in a expert in cumbia, if you want it. Is not necesary a university master to be a expert in some topic.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Do you have family in Brazil? I did not know that! We have to visit them soon! xD

    ResponderBorrar