jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

Books!

Books!


Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about… books! The truth is that i am not very good Reading, i am not read so much. And it is because I am very deconcentrated and I find it hard pay attention in what I am reading. Well, this until a time, because this year it has cost me much less can read what like me, since news in websites to books.

When i studied in the school or in the high school I read the books that teachers say us, but this were not so many. And during my four years in the university I not read any very interesting book, only some books about Journalism in the start of the degree, in the first year.

That i show this year i can read again “El Principito”, a book that I read in my infancy and that I read again a lot of times more. Also this year I can read a book about one of things that more like me: the football soccer.

It was a book of story of football of Argentinian writer Eduardo Sacheri, and it is titled “La vida que pensamos”. It relates stories very entertaining around football, any of happiness, others of sadness, but all very interesting.

If i had choose a book for recommend are this two books, obviously. And, of course, “Simplemente Gary” of Chilean journalis Cristián Arcos Morales. This book relates the life of Gary Alexis Medel Soto, the “crack” of the Chilean national team.


Thank you for your attention, good bye!

1 comentario:

  1. "El principito" is one of the books that people re-read on different periods of his life and always does well.

    ResponderBorrar