jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

Journalism

Journalism


Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about my reasons for choose this degree. And the truth is that always liked me Journalism, always. First this began as a taste for the communications in general when I was a child.

Later, when i was in the high school began my taste for de radio, taste that i maintain until now. In this moment I liked more the entertainment in the radio, not so much the journalism or the information. Later, I got love for the journalism.

I am passionate about the idea of can accompany to the people when they listen to radio, at home, in the car, in the bus.

I like the sport journalist, but also i like the entertainment journalism. My objective is can work in both spaces at the same time. I hope can transmit the thrills of sports and the happiness through the radio.


Thank you for your attention, good bye!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario