My favourite website!
Hi! In this
opportunity i want talk about my favourite website related with my degree. Is
for this reason that i want talk about two website: cooperativa.cl and
prensafutbol.cl. This website are related directly with the journalism, because
they are news website.
The first
portal is the website of Radio Cooperativa, an informative radio station that
gives us news in written format there. But too we can listen the radio online
in this website, and too we can listen sound recording and videos noted.
The second
portal is a website of football information. All details of national teams and
players, and football international too, i find it there.
This are my
two website that i more visit. I consider that is very important look press
every day, for we can be informed. In my case, I like see and read news in this
two website, in my computer or in my smartphone when i am in the bus road to
the University or my house.
Thanks and
good bye!


I listen to some radios online too sometimes, it is really useful to keep you informed and entertained as well.
ResponderBorrar