miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016

My next holidays!



Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about my next holidays. But… This is almost a joke! Jajaja In my next “holidays” I hope work in my professional practice. I want begin it in January, but I don’t know if it will be possible, because the classes in the ICEI end in the last week of the same month. For this reason I don’t know what will happen in this end of year and in the next year.

I really want to do my practice in radio in this summer. I don’t know still in what radio will I do or, even, if really I will do in radio or in other media. In any case, work in summer is terrible! Because it is very hot and there are bad odors on the bus and subway.

I don’t will can go out to any place in this holiday. Maybe, some weekend I going to go to Concón to see my family and go to the beach. But, I think most of the time I will be working.

On the other hand, I don’t can think in the activities that I will do in my holidays, because I don’t know if I will have too much free time after the work. Maybe in weekends go to parties, to the cinema, to the stadium, etc.


Anyway, I hope have a great holidays! Good bye!

4 comentarios: