viernes, 17 de junio de 2016

My favourite movies!

My favourite movies!

Hi! In this opportunity i want talk about my favourite movies. Really isn’t very difficult tell which are my favourite movies, because I like it since many years: the trilogy of Batman of Director Cristopher Nolan; and the saga of Harry Potter.


I like other movies too, of action, romantic, adventure, superhero’s movies and books adaptations, for example. However, Batman and Harry Potter are the movies (and sagas) that more like me. I can see it many times and i can follow see it.

Within the others movies that i like me, i can name films as The Shawshank Redemption, Sherlock Holmes, Jurassic World and many cartoons movies.

I don’t like many series, because i haven’t time for can see it. Generally i am studying in the University or in my house; or too i can be doing things in my house, as wash the crockery or give food to my pets; or simply i can be see a match of soccer in the tv.


Thanks and good bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I've been obsessed with all the Harry Potter world for all my teenage years, so I kind of can understand the feeling

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like the trilogy of Batman. I think this is a good movie, but isn't a superhero movie. Harry Potter is a good movie too.

    ResponderBorrar