My favourite subject?...
Hi! In this
opportunity i want talk about my favourite subject in this semester, this
course that i enjoy in this first six month of the year. But, i have a problem…
I haven’t some favourite subject!
However, my
favourite subject I had it in the previous year, in his two semesters: Radio. This
is really my favourite subject and my really field where i want work in the
Journalism.
In the two
semesters that i had Radio in 2015, i learnt many things about this field of
work. For example, i learnt write especially for radio and record this material
in audio.
In this
semester i haven’t some favourite subject, but “Periodismo de Televisión” is a
course interesting for work. In this subject we did a program of television
about series of TV. This program had only one chapter with “Compadre Moncho” as
interviewee.
It was
entertaining, because i was working in the switch joined to director of program
and selecting the camera that aired. But, even in this case i prefer the radio…
This is definitely i like!
Thanks and good bye!

Great! I hope to have this class:)
ResponderBorrar